Get In Touch
Trackstar Desk is open every day without interruption (365/24/7).
You can contact us any time, we’ll be happy to help.
Emergency Desk 365/24/7
0344 561 9990
0345 604 5433
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
Delivery Options & Guidelines
- Customer places order via TTNM Amazon web page, making sure they include their contact number on the order or via message.
- SVT Team contact the customer within 4 working hours of order placement to confirm details of installation address, engineer availability, off road parking etc.
- SVT pick up order, place onto SAP for despatch as per current process.
- Internally, unit will be despatched ideally as next day delivery to customers address from Brightstar
- Unit arrives to the customer via Brightstar. Customer will need to keep this safe until the engineer can arrive and fit the unit.
- The engineer will attend to the customers chosen address and fit the unit as per the current process that is in place for all SVT sales made via other channels.
- Commissioning will be completed with the engineer on site and as the customer has already paid subs when purchasing the product initially, they will be live and set up from this point onwards.
- As per Amazon guidelines, we are obliged to accept back the product for a full refund un-opened and in the original packaging within 30 days.
- The 14 day cooling off period would also fall under this.
- Our process would involve receiving confirmation from the customer they wish to return for a refund via the Marketplace. We would then email the customer the details of where to return the product to (Brightstar)
- We would include the item details and confirmation it is an Amazon SVT order so Brightstar are aware that it is being returned via the Amazon channel.
- Internally, we would then liaise with accounts to have funds sent back to the customer.
- ‘With respect to returns initiated during the first 14 days from the day of delivery, Sellers aren’t required to refund the cost of gift-wrapping, returning the item to the Seller, and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to the Seller because of an error on the Seller’s part or because it’s defective’
- ‘Where you’re cancelling your purchase between 14 and 30 days after delivery and there’s been no error on the Seller’s part, the Seller is only required to refund the cost of the item. Please note that Sellers aren’t required to refund the cost of gift-wrapping, or other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If you use a personalised pre-paid return label, the Seller will be entitled to deduct the return postage from your overall refund’
* The personal data collected in this form will be used by Teletrac Navman to provide you with information relating to your query. By submitting this form, you agree that this personal data will be processed on accordance with our privacy notice.