What should i do in the event of a theft?
Don’t panic – Trackstar is here to assist in the recovery of your vehicle as quickly as possible.
- Contact the police to report the theft and obtain a Crime Reference Number.
- Contact the Trackstar Control Centre: 0344 561 9990
What can I do to reduce the chances of theft?
- Keep your keys safe and away from your front doors and windows at your home and workplace.
- Park your car in a safe spot, particularly in CCTV surveilled car parks.
- Vary your parking place if possible to make it harder to track your vehicles movements
- Don’t leave your car running with the keys inside whilst it warms up on those cold mornings!
- Get an active immobiliser like the TRACKSTAR S5 Advance!
How to replace my Trackstar Tag battery?
What is tara?
- TARA is an AI virtual based assistant who will monitor potential signs of theft from your vehicle and contact you to ensure your vehicle is safe.
- Based on the same technology as Amazon Alexa TARA is a unique assistant that is constantly learning.
What are the Benefits of TARA?
- TARA is able to respond to potential alarms in less than 1 second! Every second counts in finding stolen vehicles and it is well proven that the quicker we identify a stolen vehicle, the higher likelihood of its swift recovery
- TARA never needs a break, does not take holiday and does not get sick! She is truly working 24/7/365 to protect your vehicle
- TARA allows us to manage false alerts more efficiently so we can spend some more time working on real customer thefts and recoveries
How to use Tara?
- Are you responsible for this vehicle? Please state “Yes” or “No”
- When asked security questions, please answer with “Option 1” or “Option 2” or “Option 3”, or enter 1,2,3 on your number keypad, for clearer understanding
- When asked is your vehicle safe, please answer “Yes” or “No”
What if my vehicle is discovered stolen and I get contacted by TARA?
In the event of a genuine theft, TARA will immediately hand the call across to one of our dedicated operators who will assist you and liaise with the police to track and recover your vehicle